Cash on delivery parcels with Comcast Delivery Service: The recipient pays for the goods on delivery in cash. Comcast Delivery Service accepts the money and transfers it securely and quickly to the sender’s account – usually within three working days after delivery.
The cash on delivery service is also available for international dispatch in some countries, for example for shipments from Germany to Austria and Poland.
- Economical thanks to combined delivery and pickup
- Parcel return form already included
- Easy, straightforward handling for senders and their customers
- Documentation of the exchange via shipment tracking
- In many countries combinable with the CashService (cash on delivery)